ᎤᎵᎮᎵᏍᏗ ᏫᎩᏇᏗᏲᎢ! ᏣᎳᎩᏍ ᎯᏬᏂᏍᎩ? Wikipedia is a project to build an open-content encyclopaedia in many languages. This Cherokee edition, called ᏫᎩᏇᏗᏯ, was started in May of 2004, and we are now working on 827 articles. You can help! Simply click the "edit" button and fly away!
Learn how to edit pages, experiment in the ᏃᏯᎭ ᎧᏁᏌᎢ, and visit our Community Portal to find out how you can participate in the development of Wikipedia.
Important Note: To view these pages correctly, you will need a Unicode-compatible Cherokee font.
Example articles (needing improvement):
- ᎠᏏᎠ: ᏥᎾ, ᏣᏆᏂ, ᎤᎦᎾᏭ ᎢᏗᎵ ᎪᎴᎠ
- ᎡᎶᏆ: ᏉᏍᏂᏯ, ᎹᏎᏙᏂᏯ, ᎠᎸᏇᏂᏯ, ᎶᎹᏂᏯ, ᎼᎸᏙᏩ, ᏇᎳᎷᏒ, ᏳᎬᎳᎢᏅ,
- ᎠᎺᎵᎦ: ᎠᎺᎢ, ᏄᏲᎩ,
- languages: ᎠᎸᎠᎳᏈᏯ (ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ), ᎩᎵᏏ (ᎦᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ), ᏣᎳᎩ ᎧᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ,
- animals/plants: ᏥᏍᏆ, ᏡᎬᎢ, ᎩᏳᎦ
- ᏣᎳᎩ: ᎣᏍᏛ ᎧᏃᎮᏛ ᏣᎳᎩ, ᎨᏥᎧᎲᏓ ᎠᏁᎬᎢ, ᏍᏏᏆᏱ, ᏣᎳᎩ ᎧᏬᏂᎯᏍᏗ,
- religion: ᎤᏁᎳᏅᎢᎤᏪᏥ,
- other: ᎣᎩᏙᏓ (ᎥᏓᏙᎵᏍᏙᏗ), ᎤᏐᎪᏍᏓᎩᎦᎨ ᎣᎭᎳ, ᏛᎾᏓᏚᏓᎸ, ᎤᎫᎾ, ᏧᎾᎻ,